New Hybrid Batteries In The Phoenix Area
Feel like it's time for new hybrid batteries? As any hybrid car owner knows, your battery is, very simply, the life of your car. If your battery doesn't hold a charge, you're losing power, fuel efficiency, and a whole lot of money. Just the thought of buying a new hybrid battery pack is daunting and holds many people back from ever going hybrid at all. Good Works Auto Repair is going to change that line of thinking for once and for all. Call us today to learn more about our new hybrid battery conditioning process. We'll get you back on the road - and keep you there - at a fraction of the cost of a new hybrid battery pack.
Did you know that 8 out of 10 hybrid batteries brought in with diminished performance only need to be conditioned? The industry has people convinced that if a hybrid vehicle has been dropping off in the miles-per-gallon category or the performance has become sluggish, it's time for a new hybrid battery - to the tune of around $4,500! Good Works Auto Repair's Hybrid Shop technology allows us to restore your battery to 97% or greater of its original performance at less than a third of the cost - and we guarantee it for 24 months or 24,000 miles.
The Problem with Hybrid Battery Replacement and How The Hybrid Shop is Changing an Industry
Hybrid Battery Conditioning
Hybrid Battery Conditioning begins by removing the battery pack from the car. Our special equipment then tests for power capability and energy. In most cases, no components need to be replaced or rebuilt, and we begin the conditioning process. The Hybrid Shop's special machine discharges the battery almost entirely. From there, the battery pack is charged and discharged a number of times until it has been reconditioned to near original capacity.
Why should you choose The Hybrid Shop battery conditioning? It's an obvious reason, a GREEN reason:
- We'll save you a LOT of money. Most dealerships charge an average of $4,000 to $4,500 for a new battery pack. Battery conditioning starts at around $1,295. Costs for Ford Hybrid models will be more - call for details. The results of this service are the same - a battery that acts like new again.
- It's the best choice for the environment. Replacing a hybrid battery unnecessarily contributes to the waste that goes into building a replacement battery as well as disposing of the old one.
Call today to have our Hybrid Auto Repair Technicians test your battery to see if it needs conditioning!
Hybrid batteries can we condition here:
- Chevrolet Tahoe/Yukon 2008-2010
- Chevrolet Silverado/Sierra 2008-2010
- Chevrolet Malibu 2008-2010
- Ford Escape (Mariner) 2005-2009
- Ford Fusion Hybrid 2208-2010
- Honda Accord Hybrid 2005-2007
- Honda Civic Hybrid 2003-2010
- Honda Insight 2000-2006
- Honda Insight 2010
- Lexus RX400h 2006-2009
- Nissan Altima 2007-2010
- Toyota Camry Hybrid 2007-2010
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid 2007-2009
- Toyota Prius 2001-2010