Free Courtesy Inspection
At Good Works Auto Repair, your safety is our top priority. Each and every time you visit us, our technicians run through a list of basic courtesy inspection for free. You may think this is frivolous, but a recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 38% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 58% had low tire pressure.
- 28% had inadequate cooling protection.
- 19% needed new belts.
- 16% had dirty air filters.
- 10% had low or contaminated brake fluid.
At Good Works Auto Repair, your car's longevity is our priority. That's why we offer this free service each and every time you come into our shop.
What We Do
The courtesy inspection we perform for you at no charge each and every time you come in includes:
- Check Fluid Levels
- Check Tire Wear Condition
- Check Multi Rib Belt
- Check Engine Coolant Hoses
- Check Horn, Headlight and External Lighting Systems
- Check Windshield Wipers
- Check the Suspension
- Check the Battery
How Often We Recommend This Service
Every single time you visit our shop - for any reason.